[CVBirds] report-north Davis

  • Steve Hampton
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 1999
      Sept 1, 1999

      I saw quite a few migrants this morning in my home patch. Actually,
      this was Judy Whitcombe's home patch. If you're familiar with
      North Davis Farms and the canal that wraps around north Davis,
      there's a nice big wooden bridge going from North Davis Farms
      over the canal to the "bird name" streets. Just north of here, along the
      dirt levee, is Judy's pond, which has an island on it, about 40 yards
      long, covered with trees. The island is only about 20 feet from the
      levee, so can be birded from there.

      This morning, on the island, I saw
      4 WILLOW FLYCATCHERS
      1 probable DUSKY FLYCATCHER