Re: [CVBirds] Folsom Lake Birds

  • Jenner Davidson
    Message 1 of 4 , May 8, 2013
      I went back out to Folsom Lake's boat launch in Granite Bay at 2:45 this afternoon intent on seeing the Forster's Terns. Similar to Scott's report below, I was delighted to find 28 Forster's Terns, 2 Marbled Godwits and 1 Least Sandpiper in the 15 minutes I was able to stay.

      Photos of the Forster's Terns and Marbled Godwits are here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jennifer-davidson/.

      Thrilled by the birds as always,

      Jenner Davidson
      Sac. Co., CA