December featured bird photo

  • Bruce Webb
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 1, 2012
      Greetings Birders:

      Thanks to Cory Gregory who allowed use of his recent photo of a
      Townsend's Warbler. You can see it as the featured photo on the CVBirds
      main web page:

      It is a fresh look in December on the CVBIrds web page. The photo has a
      'holiday card' appeal.

      If you can't go out birding on this stormy weekend, I recommend you take
      a look at Cory's impressive extensive photos on his Flickr photostream.
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/23836012@N02/collections/

      Note to other photographers, please feel free to post a message with a
      link to your photography.

      Happy winter birding,

      --
      Bruce Webb
      Granite Bay, CA
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 1, 2012
        Bruce Webb wrote:

        Note to other photographers, please feel free to post a message with a link to your photography.
        <<<

        The URL to my website is the bottom line of my signature.

        Doug Herr
        Orangevale, Sacramento County
        http://www.wildlightphoto.com
      • John Sterling
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 1, 2012
          here is a link to my photography

          www.sterlingbirds.com click on photo gallery tab

          John Sterling

          26 Palm Ave
          Woodland, CA 95695
          530 908-3836
          jsterling@...

          www.sterlingbirds.com (photos, classes, tours, county birding)

          On Dec 1, 2012, at 9:52 AM, Doug Herr <wildlightphoto@...> wrote:

          > Bruce Webb wrote:
          >

          > Note to other photographers, please feel free to post a message with a link to your photography.
          > <<<
          >
          > The URL to my website is the bottom line of my signature.
          >
          > Doug Herr
          > Orangevale, Sacramento County
          > http://www.wildlightphoto.com

        • Craig Swolgaard
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 1, 2012
            I keep some of my bird photos on my Flickr site:

            http://www.flickr.com/photos/24349477@N08/

            I keep separate sets (right side) focusing on bird photography: United State Birds, Trip to Panama, Trip to Colombia, and Puerto Rico Birds.

            On a separate note, today during the ARNHA count, I found a mixed flock of sparrows at Hoffman Park, including lark sparrows and ~ 7 or 8 chipping sparrows. They were on the grass between the last parking lot (end of road by golf course) and the driving range.

            Craig Swolgaard
            Georgetown, CA

            On Dec 1, 2012, at 8:49 AM, Bruce Webb wrote:

            > Greetings Birders:
            >
            > Thanks to Cory Gregory who allowed use of his recent photo of a
            > Townsend's Warbler. You can see it as the featured photo on the CVBirds
            > main web page:

            > It is a fresh look in December on the CVBIrds web page. The photo has a
            > 'holiday card' appeal.
            >
            > If you can't go out birding on this stormy weekend, I recommend you take
            > a look at Cory's impressive extensive photos on his Flickr photostream.
            > http://www.flickr.com/photos/23836012@N02/collections/
            >
            > Note to other photographers, please feel free to post a message with a
            > link to your photography.
            >
            > Happy winter birding,
            >
            > --
            > Bruce Webb
            > Granite Bay, CA

          • drsgmule
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 1, 2012
              And even more photos...

              http://lsp.smugmug.com/Birds

              Linda Pittman
              Wilton, CA

              --- In central_valley_birds@yahoogroups.com, Bruce Webb <BruWebb@...> wrote:

              > Greetings Birders:
              >
              > Thanks to Cory Gregory who allowed use of his recent photo of a
              > Townsend's Warbler. You can see it as the featured photo on the CVBirds
              > main web page:

              > It is a fresh look in December on the CVBIrds web page. The photo has a
              > 'holiday card' appeal.
              >
              > If you can't go out birding on this stormy weekend, I recommend you take
              > a look at Cory's impressive extensive photos on his Flickr photostream.
              > http://www.flickr.com/photos/23836012@N02/collections/
              >
              > Note to other photographers, please feel free to post a message with a
              > link to your photography.
              >
              > Happy winter birding,
              >
              > --
              > Bruce Webb
              > Granite Bay, CA

            • Daniel Brown
              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 3, 2012
                > Hi all. I've been unable to post for a while?? My images can be found here -
                www.naturestoc.smugmug.com and here - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Naturestoc-Photos-Dan-Brown/151663341549964
                If you are a facebook member, please like my photo page!

                > I am photo editor for the CVbirds bulletin, so if you capture any good images
                of birds in the Central Valley, please send me a copy (under 1mb if possible)
                that we might use! Thanks, Dan