West Sacramento Brown Pelican Continues

  • H McKnight
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2012
      While rowing on the shipping canal at the Port of Sacramento, along the backside of the Yolo Bypass this morning, we had a fly-by of the continuing Yolo County immature BROWN PELICAN.  I have not seen this bird for over a month.  Also at the Port this morning, my FOY Yellow-breasted Chat.
      Magill Weber