Marbled Godwit at YBWA

  • Steve Hampton
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2010
      Yesterday, Mar 31, Michael Perrone and I saw a Marbled Godwit at the YBWA. There's some good shorebird habitat near Lot C, but it's fading.

      Steve Hampton
      ________________
      Resource Economist
      Office of Spill Prevention and Response
      California Dept of Fish and Game
      PO Box 944209
      Sacramento, CA 94244-2090
      -----------------------------------
      (916) 323-4724 phone
      (916) 324-8829 fax
    • John Sterling
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2010
        I should have mentioned that during a field trip for my birding class last
        Sunday, we found 3 Marbled Godwits at the Yolo Basin Wildlife Area. This my
        the highest count for March in Yolo County.

        John Sterling

        VVVVVVVVVV

        26 Palm Ave

        Woodland, CA 95695