SJ County Fall Season NAB report

  • Frances Oliver
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2009
      Birders:

      The fall report period is the longest seasonal period - comprised of August, September, October, and November. I will soon be summarizing the significant San Joaquin County bird observations for these months and then submitting them to the Northern California sub-regional editors for North American Birds. Please forward to me all reports of interest including unusual species, late/early migrant dates, out of season records, high numbers, notable absences etc..

      If the sighting was already posted on SJ birds or CV birds then I have it already, but I will gladly accept summaries from observers. And if you saw a rare or unusual bird that was discovered by someone else, then please note who the original "finder" was. Sightings of rare birds cannot be added to the county database without some sort of supporting documentation, so you might be getting a note from me for more information.

      If you wish to submit any previously UNREPORTED sightings, or submit personal summaries or photographs, then send them directly to hummer52@... or mail them to the address below my signature, before December 10th.

      Thanks and Good Birding!

      Frances
      hummer52@...

      Frances Oliver