Re: [CVBirds] 2-way radios?

  • MAGPIE@MADRE.COM
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2001
      Scott, Bruce, et al.:

      Sounds as though the time is ripe to have this info published by ABA on a
      state-by-state basis, like they publish all the rare bird alert numbers.
      Thanks for your input. I'll be doing some more research but it does
      sounds as though we should just choose a number and let others know what
      it is.

      We did buy Motorola 6310 sets which feature 14 channels, 38 codes, and a
      vibration option for the ring to make us less obnoxious around birds or
      birders. Not sure if that feature is worth the extra investment for
      everyone but it was important for us!

      Best,
      Alison