18870two spaces opened up for Monterey Seabirds pelagic trip this Sunday

  • John Sterling
    Aug 19, 2014
      Howdy Birders,
      We just had two spaces open up for the otherwise sold out Monterey Seabirds pelagic trip this Sunday.  To get on board, contact the office at our online reservation form or by

      calling (831) 375-4658  with a credit card number to hold your spot. Go to Whale Watch Trip Information Page

      for further details.

      We have space left on our other trips: 7 September (half day), 21 and 28 September, 5 and 12 October and 9 November (half day).  Let's go find out what's out there!

      John

      John Sterling
      VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

      26 Palm Ave