18713Re: SAC Ovenbird report.

  • Chris Conard
    Jun 7, 2014

      Stopped singing for a while after 10, but seen walking in barked area near zoo fence.

      Parking a bit of a mess. Might find some by turning north on Land Park from Sutterville and turning right opposite the entrance to the zoo; then walk back to Sutterville and Land Park.

      Great find, Lyann.

      Chris Conard
      Sacramento
      --please excuse this brief message sent with my phone

      On Jun 7, 2014 9:57 AM, "Chris Conard" <conardc@...> wrote:

      Continuing right at Sutterville and Land Park Dr. Along Sutterville adjacent to zoo, by landscaped corner with rock and bench.

      Chris Conard
      Sacramento
      --please excuse this brief message sent with my phone

      FYI. Just posted to eBird. I don't know any details other than what's in the report below.