18712Re: SAC Ovenbird report.
- Jun 7, 2014
Continuing right at Sutterville and Land Park Dr. Along Sutterville adjacent to zoo, by landscaped corner with rock and bench.
--please excuse this brief message sent with my phoneOn Jun 7, 2014 9:05 AM, "Chris Conard" <conardc@...> wrote:
FYI. Just posted to eBird. I don't know any details other than what's in the report below.
--please excuse this brief message sent with my phone---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Jun 7, 2014 8:57 AM
Subject: [eBird Alert] Year Needs Alert for Sacramento <hourly>
*** Species Summary:
- Ovenbird (1 report)
Thank you for subscribing to the <hourly> Year Needs Alert for Sacramento. The report below shows observations of species you have not seen in Sacramento this year, based on your eBird observations. View this alert on the web at http://ebird.org/ebird/alert/summary?sid=SN36542
NOTE: all sightings are UNCONFIRMED unless indicated
Ovenbird (Seiurus aurocapilla) (1)
- Reported Jun 07, 2014 05:55 by Lyann Comrack
- Land Park_Zoo_Panhandle combined, Sacramento, California
- Map: http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=p&z=13&q=38.5433321,-121.5008811&ll=38.5433321,-121.5008811
- Checklist: http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist?subID=S18715830
- Comments: "heard singing just outside zoo perimeter at the River Hog exhibit (Land Park Drive and Sutterville). Perched at about 10 ft. in dense shrub under taller trees. Song loud two note call, persisting about 10+ notes. Dropped to ground inside the zoo grounds and walked briefly in the duff before returning to shrub to sing. Noted darkly streaked breast on whitish base color, brown above, orangish crown."
You received this message because you are subscribed to eBird's Year Needs Alert for Sacramento
Manage your eBird alert subscriptions:
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>