      From: <ebird-alert@...>
      Date: Jun 7, 2014 8:57 AM
      Subject: [eBird Alert] Year Needs Alert for Sacramento <hourly>
      To: <conardc@...>

      *** Species Summary:

      - Ovenbird (1 report)

      Thank you for subscribing to the <hourly> Year Needs Alert for Sacramento. The report below shows observations of species you have not seen in Sacramento this year, based on your eBird observations.  View this alert on the web at http://ebird.org/ebird/alert/summary?sid=SN36542

      Ovenbird (Seiurus aurocapilla) (1)
      - Reported Jun 07, 2014 05:55 by Lyann Comrack
      - Land Park_Zoo_Panhandle combined, Sacramento, California
      - Map: http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=p&z=13&q=38.5433321,-121.5008811&ll=38.5433321,-121.5008811
      - Checklist: http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist?subID=S18715830
      - Comments: "heard singing just outside zoo perimeter at the River Hog exhibit (Land Park Drive and Sutterville). Perched at about 10 ft. in dense shrub under taller trees. Song loud two note call, persisting about 10+ notes. Dropped to ground inside the zoo grounds and walked briefly in the duff before returning to shrub to sing. Noted darkly streaked breast on whitish base color, brown above, orangish crown."