18707Re: Continuing Yolo Sac Bypass Indigo Bunting

  • masam321
    May 31, 2014
      After returning this past Monday and not finding the bunting in attempt to digiscope it, I figured it may have moved on. So it was a nice surprise for myself and a birding buddy to find it this morning (5/31) around 9:30 in the same area I described earlier. Multiple Blue Grosbeaks continue to be seen here as well. We stayed here for around 45 min often hearing it sing from deeper within the riparian area. It showed itself several times but only very briefly as it chased some female Lazuli Buntings, so very poor photos were obtained with just my point-and-shoot.

      Michael Strom
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic