18234Re: [CVBirds] Solano rarities

  • justinbosler@rocketmail.com
    Jan 2, 2014
      6 Trumpeter Swans were resting on the shoreline of the lake at Travis AFB between 12:35 and 12:55 PM.

      No luck with the presumed Red-naped Sapsucker after 10:30 AM.

      Justin Bosler
      Home is where the car's parked.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jan 2, 2014, at 2:14 PM, "James Holmes" <jfholmes@...> wrote:

      My father and I went looking for some of the recent Solano rarities this morning:

      The RED-NAPED SAPSUCKER was in the same location along Joslin.  There was also a MERLIN there.

      No luck on the TRUMPETER SWANS at either the Lagoon Valley Park or the lake near Travis AFB.  We did not look for the Swamp Sparrow.

      No MOUNTAIN PLOVERS on Robinson/Flannery road.

      Good luck,

      Jim Holmes

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic