What we give thanks for...

  • Stephanie N. Canada
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 22, 2012

      Just to remind y'all...

      The day after Thanksgiving is Native American Heritage Day, the details of which are below:

      Consider lighting a candle and thinking of the ways that the culture and spirituality of the First Peoples have impacted your life.  Whether you have native ancestry or not, we have all been touched by them.

      The month of November is Native American Heritage Month, but tomorrow (Friday) is especially honored.  If there is anything we should remember with gratitude, the generousity and kindness of the Wapanog people is at least one thing.

      I'm sure you can think of many more.

      Pax,
      Stephanie

      P.S. Please check the link below:

      I was very struck by this image, long before I noticed the flag...

      Each soul must meet the morning sun, the new, sweet earth, and the great silence alone." --Charles Alexander Eastman, Ohiyesa Santee Sioux