Special discounts on Hand made Jewelry and Fine Art for Samhain

  • thunderhoofdesigns
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2012
      Greetings all,

      Of the four paintings which are on sale on Etsy, I am willing to offer a coupon for free shipping on them if:

      1. You are willing to meet me to pick them up at a location of my choice in North Austin

      and

      2. You email me first to make this arrangement *before* you make the purchase on Etsy.

      This offer is only good on the paintings which are listed as being on sale. A list of titles is below.

      In addition, I have some jewelry which lists a shipping cost, I will send you a coupon to give you free shipping on those items *if* you meet the conditions above.

      For my jewelry which is listed as "Free shipping", I will email you a coupon to give you a discount price of 15% on those items.

      These are some great deals on hand made jewelry and fine art. I have Pentacles, Owls, Spiders (with & without webs), Skulls and all kinds of cool stuff for Samhain.

      Thanks for looking! http://www.etsy.com/shop/SplitRockStudio

      Be Proud, buy Pagan!

      Pax,
      Stephanie

      P.S. You can buy multiple items and apply the discounts as listed above to an individual item, but you cannot apply multiple discounts to the *same* item. In other words, you could get free shipping on a painting, and also buy a necklace and get 15% off, but you could not buy a painting and get both free shipping *and* the 15% off.

      Please email me if you have any questions at ThunderhoofDesigns @ yahoo dot com.

      ---

      Here is the list of Painting titles:

      Gift of the Sea - a Mermaid painting
      The Long Man of Wilmington - From an ancient English Chalk painting
      The Trois Freres Shaman - From Prehistoric French Rock art
      Belenos the Celtic Sun God - From the Aquae Sulis Baths in England