Asatru Kyle Wernli

  • wernlikyle
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 20, 2012
      Hi my name is Kyle Wernli I am looking for Asatru heathens and wiccans two religions I am interested in Are there any Wiccans or Asatruars who lives in Austin Texas and is about my age I am 21 yrs old and I want to meet other people my age if there are any I am new to both wicca and Asatru ?
    • Ben
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 28, 2012
        I would suggest looking on witchvox, you may find some there, unfortunately my wife and I are up here in Temple, and we are a bit older than you.