Dating on the net? It works!

  • gaby3708@xopy.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 20, 2005
      Yeah I know, I never thought this stuff would work either, but honestly I stand corrected. This place http://www.listpersonals.info/sadk is actually very awesome. I hooked mycam up and within no time I was talking to a few great ladies over it. Anyway, I recommend it to everyone here!
    • georgette.murdock3720@yaklop.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 6, 2006
        Thought I should pass on my knowledge to all you guys (and gals) on here. I know like heaps of men I am pretty shy when it comes to going up to someone. I've tried a few different places (clubs, bars, etc) but never seem to have too much luck. Anyway, a couple of weeks ago I joined up to http://www.easyhookup.info/tvbi and I have to say I am already getting excited. I was beginning to think I'd end up being alone for ever, but already been talking to a few interestedladies on there. Anyway, if you're like me it comes highly recommended!