Looking for lineage

  • tazmonious606
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2003
      I have the last name Galeazzo, but have heard we were adopted into
      the name a long time ago. Would like to know how to go about
      researching back to original (if any) name. I know there was a
      Galeazzo family in power between the 12th and 14th centuries, also
      heard that the Mona Lisa was supposedly originally began as a
      painting of a Galeazzo, but she cheated on him and that was that.
      Would like to know if I am a truly a descendant of this name, it
      would explain alot I feel.