Re: LaRocco

  • auntfilomena
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2003
      John,

      You might try ancestry.com to look at the 1920 census. I also had
      relatives in Chicago and found some in the 1920 and 1930 census that
      I hadn't been able to find before. My relatives are CODA,
      BILOTTI,ROTI, ROTIROTI and DeNARDO.

      Tammy Canell

      --- In centerforitalianresearch@yahoogroups.com, "chippie4_54911"