Dalbosco & Manfrina (Manfrino?)

  • octaviawong
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2002
      Hi, I'm new. Hoping to find out more about my Italian side!

      DALBOSCO - 1800s - from Austria/Italy (according to the census, they spoke Italian) to TX (Guadalupe, Gonzales, Brazoria, Galveston, TX) via South America & Mexico (Their ship hit a hurricane in the Gulf of Mexico - I suspect my Austrian/Italian & Belgian/French families on that ship were originally trying to port in Galveston, TX)

      MANFRINA (Manfrino?) - mid 1800s - Tyrol or Verona, Italy/Austria to Gonzales & Travis, TX

      ~~~Octavia