Nusco

  • mar_joe_2000
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 6, 2002
      Grandparentage on paternal side originated in Nusco.
      Anyone have any info on Nusco?
    • katalinc
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 9, 2002
        --- In centerforitalianresearch@y..., mar_joe_2000 <no_reply@y...>
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 9, 2002
          Hi,
          My sister in law, was married to Carmine Nusco, he passed avay in
          1998, they have 3 sons, Tony, Alex and Steven. They are all merried
          and live in Australia Sydney. Tony 1 doughter, Alex 2 sons and 1
          doughter, Steven no children yet.
          Originally they are from Naples, Italy. Other relatives live in
          Naples, Italy.
          I need to know more about you, that I can forward your e-mail to them.
          Do you speek italian?
          Ciao
          Caterina