Della Piana, Di Giacomo, Savini, Chiulli

  • PatDellaPiana
    Message 1 of 173 , Aug 5, 2001
      All my Italian lines are from Abruzzo, mostly
      Pescara. I have the Savini line back through the mid-16th
      century, and the Della Piana line through the early 17th
      century. The others are barely examined, but are the
      maternal lines.<br><br>I'll be happy to share what I have,
      if anyone needs anything from the work that is done.
      After all, we are ALL related, when you get right down
      to it!
    • brianbig65
      Message 173 of 173 , Dec 10, 2003
        Hi
        I hope you are still looking at this site. You are a direct relation
        to me.My name is Brian Gentile,Bart Gentile is my great grandfather
        and the Falangas are my cousins. My father was named after him and
        thats how I found this message.Bart Gentile married Marianna Kazmarak
        (the spelling may be wrong). Angello Fallangas grandson also called
        Angello was my fathers best friend. As far as I know the direct
        relation to you should only be concentrated in the Oswego, N.Y. area
        although most have spread out over the country over the last 40
        years. My grandfather the son of Bart was Frank Gentile. He talked
        about going to Australia because aparently Bart Gentile had brothers
        that moved there. If his stories was correct they owned a department
        store.