Immigrant Ships

  • docker56
    Message 1 of 173 , Mar 8, 2001
      I can supply free pics of Immigrant ships for a small S&H fee
    • brianbig65
      Message 173 of 173 , Dec 10, 2003
        Hi
        I hope you are still looking at this site. You are a direct relation
        to me.My name is Brian Gentile,Bart Gentile is my great grandfather
        and the Falangas are my cousins. My father was named after him and
        thats how I found this message.Bart Gentile married Marianna Kazmarak
        (the spelling may be wrong). Angello Fallangas grandson also called
        Angello was my fathers best friend. As far as I know the direct
        relation to you should only be concentrated in the Oswego, N.Y. area
        although most have spread out over the country over the last 40
        years. My grandfather the son of Bart was Frank Gentile. He talked
        about going to Australia because aparently Bart Gentile had brothers
        that moved there. If his stories was correct they owned a department
        store.