OFFER: Boombox, answering machine, tape recorder, S Philly

  • Diane Kinney
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2006
      Anyone who can pickup Sunday, Monday, or Tuesday (at 2nd and Morris)
      get priority--let me know when you could come by. If they're still
      here on Friday, they're Saturday, they're getting trashed.

      1. RCA RP-7944 portable boombox: The radio and cassette player work,
      but the CD player is shot. Try to fix it, scavenge it for parts, you
      might even try to play cassettes on it. Power cord included.

      2. AT&T Answering System 1306: Just an answering machine. Comes with
      AC adapter, phone cord, and one message tape. You can find the manual
      at http://telephones.att.com/docMgt/public/art/152/1306_ATT.pdf .

      3. Texas Instruments PHP 2700 tape recorder: Found in classrooms all
      over the country--in 1983! Includes the power cord, but maybe only
      worthwhile for scavenging parts.