CHECK OUT TMG BLACK EXPLOSION PICTURES

  • themensgathering
    Message 1 of 319 , Dec 3, 2001
      The Men's Gathering (TMG) Pictures have been
      posted from The TMG Black Explosion Weekend. Go to the
      Photos section at
      participants that we had at the Picnic and the
      clicking on this URL:
      Houston, Texas. We are reaching out to all our Black
      brothers across the United States and the World. The
      Purpose of the Men's Gathering of Houston is to come
      together as African American Gay, Bisexual, and Same
      Gender Loving Men (INCLUDING MSM AND �DOWN-LOW� MEN) to
      dialogue about issues that are important in helping us to
      form healthy relationships with ourselves and others,
      and join in Walking the Journey of Self-
      Understanding to live a more Empowered and Authentic life.
      EXCLUSIVELY BLACK, WE WELCOME EVERYONE TO OUR YAHOO CLUB, GAY
      AND NON-GAY, WHITE, BLACK, LATINO, ASIAN, AND
      OTHERS.<br><br>To receive meeting notifications and other important
      information about what�s happening with the group in Houston
      join the Yahoo Group at
      CONTAGEOUS!
    • sandiegobrat2001
      Message 319 of 319 , Mar 6, 2002