Hello From Missouri

  • ssbbw68
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2011
      I am in need of someone that can help with finding graves in Perry, Madison, and St. Francois counties in Missouri... I have an account on find a grave and I can not find anyone in the graveyards that i know are there... I am looking for lancaster, vaughn, schremp, griffith, Weinkein, Koniginn, Paulk, Hines, Cann, Manning, Kellerman, and so on... lol sorry I dont know if i have helped or confused... I can not find graves in missouri or Illinois both southern... and would anyone know of a place to find maybe pictures of family members? I have tried dead fred, ancient faces, and a couple of other places and no luck...
      thank you
      If i can help i will... thank you
      Beth