Need Help!!

  • Ellen Schreckengaust
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2008
      Gene,

        I was asked to try and find the men that was in Company G, 4th Ohio Infantry,  I have looked in alot of places, but I still have not clue to who they are.  So, I was wondering if
      maybe you could possiblely help me out.  I really need help!  Please!

      Sincerely,

      Ellen

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2008
        Don't think this will help. Will keep looking
        Carol