Hi everyone

  • Carol Brooks
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2005
      The list has been very quiet lately.As Fall has finally hit I hope to be walking more cemeteries and documenting them.
      Please share your research and stories.Also any ideas on reading unreadable stones.We have several in pioneer cemeteries here in Ks.The one I just put on the home page is the grave of a pioneer.All that is know is he/she died on a wagon train and was buried at Englevale cemetery,Crawford Co Ks. in mid 1800s.
      Also need ideas on how to go about finding out about unmarked graves.Planning to do this next memorial day weekend.Any ideas?
      Carol

      The best tribute you can make to a loved one is the life you live after the death