Re: [cemeterylist] Re: Saving Money(att. cetmsczthayh)

  • Carol Brooks
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2004
      cetmsczthayh,welcome to regular mail.We don't allow spamming so enjoy.You can either use the list for what it was created for or leave.If you decide to spam and go back to no mail.Well, I will put you back on regular till you find someone else to bother
      Carol

      cetmsczthayh wrote:

      What do I want? That is an interesting question.
      I would have to reply Lower taxes and more money overall every month.
      Here is some general information on this topic.
      http://sempercras.net/aqwhu