Klamath Falls Oregon genealogy help needed

  • Carol Brooks
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2004
       I don't live in this area but wondered if someone on the list could help her?
      Love
      Carol
      Hi CarolI am looking for a possible brother who would have died, if the story is straight, in Klamath Falls Oregon somewhere between 1957 and 1959 at birth.  He would have been buried in one of the old cemeteries there with the name Steve Green.As far as I can figure the cemeterys up there are Memoria Park.  Eternal  Hills Gardens,  Linkville, Mt. Calvary, Mt Lakiand Possible Hilltop.