Re: [cemeterylist] any bi/bi-curious or gay men lookin 4 fun

  • Carol Brooks
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 20, 2004
      Banned and I will watch out for you!!!!
      Carol

      wrote:vroom_886094@...

       just thought I would drop a note to the group and see if there were any gay or bi guys interested in chatting with a 24/m

      if so you can check out my pics and stuff here

      if you like what you see hit me up and we can kick it

      66t°Æ3kk°ñbzÆd0kgÞ96mµb£ææ±ñhr75£x«°pb¬8wwq°¬tp£±h

    • Carol Brooks
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 20, 2004
        this person has been banned. Of course you can't send anything to him as
        his addy is a fake.
        I am so sorry that this slipped past me
        Carol
      • vroom_886094@cameasy.com