Peterman at Benton Cemetery in PA

  • Joseph
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 8, 2003
      Heya,

      Just posted a lot of text and photos taken by Susan at the Benton
      Cemetery in Columbia County, PA. She has the surname Peterman and
      many more to come yet. If Peterman of Columbia County is of interest
      to you check it out.

      Just follow the links at my web site.

      Tired Warrior
      aka: Joseph

      Walk Softly Upon The Earth Its The Only One We Have
      http://cemeteriesofcolumbiaco.homestead.com/index.html
      (A non-commercial web site with absolutely NO advertisements)
    • CJ
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 8, 2003
        Thank you tirewarrior,
        Everytime I go to your site I find so much more than before.Beautiful photos
        Carol

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 8, 2003

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 8, 2003