Repeat for some Cutler's History of Kansas(please delete if not interested)

  • Carol
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2002
      Hi,
      I know this is a repeat for some but with the new members I figured I
      would share
      This has all counties in Kansas.Lots of information on towns, bios on
      some and loads of interesting stuff. No, unfortunately it doesn't list
      cemeteries,however they are mentioned in some of the people bio.
      Was written in 1883 and even if your family isn't listed, gives insight
      into the lives and times of the people of Kansas
      http://www.ukans.edu/carrie/kancoll/books/cutler/