306A Friend Needs Your Help

  • Kimberley Peaslee
    Oct 17, 2005
      I have a friend who needs your help. He is looking for any information
      on his late uncle who was killed in action in WWII.
      His uncle's name was Sgt. Anthony Corsetti, killed in action January
      5, 1945 in Luxembourg. He was part of the 101st Airborne Division,
      26th Infantry Division (also known as the Yankee Division) in WWII.
      My friend really wants to know who his uncle was and what he has left
      for a family doesn't remember who his uncle was. He needs any help he
      can get.
      I would really appreciate it if you all could help this friend of
      mine. He would really be grateful to you all.
      Thank You