No activity in last 7 days
The aim of this group is to develop in co-operation a form of Old Celtic (Gaulish) language; a bunch of proofs for those wishing to test an useful Old Celtic language as accurately as possible. CELTICA does respect any personal ideology as its aim is not political or religious, but a linguistic one: words, etymology, grammar, translations of names, sentences and full texts will be discussed. You are invited not only to learn, but also to share your own knowledge and opinions.
- Constructed Languages
- Oct 25, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.