Celestial Tarot Available on Amazon

  • Deborah Robinson
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 20 11:26 AM
      Hello All

      I sent a link the other day to the Amazon page where the Celestial
      Tarot is located but I don't think it came through. If you received an
      invitation to join the Amazon Friends group that's what it was about.
      If you still need to get a tarot deck for the class, you can get the
      Celestial Tarot deck from Amazon.com for $12 plus shipping. This is
      the best price I've found. If you order $25 total from Amazon you
      qualify for the super saver free shipping. Although you can use other
      decks for the course, the Celestial Tarot is really great for
      understanding both tarot and astrology and how they are connected. I
      just bought a deck and am really looking forward to working with it.

      Blessings & Best Wishes
      Deborah
    • Lexia2778@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 20 2:16 PM