Missing my albums and video

  • nicki3282
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 16 4:10 PM
      Me and my husband got married in april '07 and the only thing we
      recieved was our proofs. We paid in full, and don't have our albums or
      video. If anyone can help or if any videographer previously employed by
      celebration reads this, please contact me!! Thanks, Nicki
    • ihatecelebrationstudios
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 17 7:02 AM
        --- In celebrationstudiosreliefgroup@yahoogroups.com, "nicki3282"
        <nicki3282@...> wrote:

        > Me and my husband got married in april '07 and the only thing we
        > recieved was our proofs. We paid in full, and don't have our albums
        or
        > video. If anyone can help or if any videographer previously
        employed by
        > celebration reads this, please contact me!! Thanks, Nicki

        Hi, there is a website that was started by the ex-photographers of
        the studio, and if your photographer is listed on the website, then
        there should be contact information for him/her. Call and see if you
        can at least get a CD with all of your proofs on it. At least you
        would be able to go to another photographer and get the albums done
        while waiting to see what happens with the company and getting our
        money back. My wedding was in July 2007, and the only thing that I
        also got was my proofs and TY pictures. Here is the website --

        http://ex.celebrationstudiosphotographer.com

        Hope that helps a little bit! :)