Posted work in progress in the files section

  • Donald Crampton. M.D.
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 11, 2002
      Nutmeg, a powered 20 foot stripper is being converted to sail
    • James R Sloan
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 24, 2002
        --- In cedarstripcanoes@y..., "Donald Crampton. M.D."
        <timbrewolf@p...> wrote:
        > Nutmeg, a powered 20 foot stripper is being converted to sail

        Question: What is your plan to convert to sail? So many options, only
        one craft! I'm planning a rig for Sun of Liberty, using a collapsible
        (well, folding) wishbone mast and a ripstop staysail, so the thing can
        be managed from midships by a single sailor. I'd like to hear your
        idea...JR