cedarstrip

  • Loveinacanoe
    Message 1 of 716 , Jan 6, 2000
      I was looking for a project after an ugly breakup
      with an exgirlfriend and I picked up Moores
      canoecraft. I know I can never bear a child, but portaging
      the 16' prospector out of the garage after 9 months
      of building (no power tools at all) came pretty damn
      close.<br>Several hundred miles of river and lake bottoms have
      passed beneath it's hull since then!
      Message 716 of 716 , Mar 24 8:09 AM