Right On Don!

  • suetv123
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2002
      I agree with the action you have taken. I also do that (as Raven suggested) to have certain activities on the site moderated (for some of the groups) but only when they are new, or if they are showing signs of needing a bit more managing that way. So far it has worked pretty well. Have been promoting this group to several people who have not yet participated in message boards, listserves, groups, etc. I hope they found their way here, and joined up. They are avid canoe enthusiasts, of course, and potential builders-of-canoes as well. . ~Sue