Discussion Topics

  • oldmoore
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2002
      New topic open for discussion: Photography Techniques in the Shop

      One of the topics JR and I were talking about today was how to take
      pictures that are of good quality when they are uploaded. JR had
      some input about it, but I'm as much of a clutz when it comes to
      taking pictures as I am with a puter.

      Most of the pictures that have been uploaded here are of pretty good
      quality. So we are asking you to share with us how you go about
      getting the good ones in a shop environment. Lighting--Film Used
      (film speed)--Camera Speed and Focus--all the good stuff you do to
      get good pics that you are proud of showing off.

      Personally, I've been doing some experimenting with lighting lately,
      but since I have a fixed lens camera, most of my stuff I have had to
      move outside to get enough light for a decent picture that is
      uploadable.

      --Don