Links

  • Oldmoore
    Message 1 of 716 , Oct 13, 1999
      I just added another link. <a href=http://www.caning.com target=new>http://www.caning.com</a>
      is more or less related to furniture and carries
      natural cane. They also have a book on basic caning. I
      could not find plastic cane for canoe seats though.
      Wouldn't hurt to have a look. Has anyone had experience
      with natural cane in canoe seats? I'm curious as to
      how it would stand up to weathering and what type of
      treatment it would require.--Don
      Message 716 of 716 , Mar 24, 2002