Re: Indianhead Canoe

  • klamken
    Message 1 of 716 , Sep 15, 1999
      I made a mistake, the brand name of the canoe is
      Barbour(sp?). I'm pretty sure that the chiefs head was painted
      on, it appears to be yellow. I think that the canoe
      was manufactured in the 50's. <br>I appreciate your
      reply, I know that canvas canoes aren't really this
      forums forte, but I am at my wits end of where to find a
      picture of the chiefs head. The canoe was a teenage
      possession of my dads and one of his friends who recently
      passed away, so it really means alot to him. Again, I
      appreciate your help.<br><br>Kevin
      Message 716 of 716 , Mar 24, 2002