File - Welcome

  • cedarstripcanoes@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 30 , Jul 1, 2013
      Hello everyone!

      Over the past few weeks we have had many
      new members join our group. On behalf of
      the owners/moderators, I want to take a
      this time and welcome all of you to the
      cedarstripcanoes group.

      This is a great group for exchanging ideas
      and info on the construction of strip built
      canoes, kayaks and other strip built craft.
      Please feel free to look around, check out
      the photo albums and files.

      If and when you feel the time is right,
      introduce yourselves and let us know a bit
      about you, where you are located, what you
      are building, have built, or would like to
      build, etc.

      At any rate, welcome to our little piece of
      the internet. Enjoy your stay with us,

      Owners/moderators cedarstripcanoes
    • cedarstripcanoes@yahoogroups.com

                Message 7 of 30 , Dec 3, 2013
                  I have had to sell my project due to health issues. It still is here and needs the layer of fiberglass on the hull before it can be taken off the forms to be taken to the buyers shop. It is sanded and ready for the glass. I guess that will be done next spring as I have no heat where the canoe is now.
                  Photos can be seen on the photo page under Bambotony Canoe
                  Arkansas Tony

                  On Sunday, December 1, 2013 3:37 PM, "cedarstripcanoes@yahoogroups.com" <cedarstripcanoes@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

                  Hello everyone!

                  Over the past few weeks we have had many
                  new members join our group. On behalf of
                  the owners/moderators, I want to take a
                  this time and welcome all of you to the
                  cedarstripcanoes group.

                  This is a great group for exchanging ideas
                  and info on the construction of strip built
                  canoes, kayaks and other strip built craft.
                  Please feel free to look around, check out
                  the photo albums and files.

                  If and when you feel the time is right,
                  introduce yourselves and let us know a bit
                  about you, where you are located, what you
                  are building, have built, or would like to
                  build, etc.

                  At any rate, welcome to our little piece of
                  the internet. Enjoy your stay with us,

                  Owners/moderators cedarstripcanoes

                • Ron Berlier
                  Message 8 of 30 , Dec 3, 2013

                    Tony, very sorry to hear about your health problems. I hope that you are able to get back to feeling better soon.

                    Ron

                    Eugene, OR