RE: [Cedar Strip Canoes] Dan's Canoe - SO Far!

  • Jim Marco
    Message 1 of 5 , May 22, 2013
      Yeah, I know how it is. I think I was inspired to build my first boat by the old Popular Mechanics magazine article.

      Dan,
      It is starting to shape up. I hope you dried it out well before patching over stuff. Anyway, it is coming out pretty good! I am sure you will enjoy it a lot more because you don’t have to worry so much about it. The scratches and digs certainly add character.
      My thoughts only . . .
      jdm