Re: [Cedar Strip Canoes] File - Welcome

  • Anthony Spezio
    Message 1 of 48 , Apr 3, 2013
      I have built four strip canoes over the years and have canoe # 5 ready for Fiberglass. Due to health problems, I sold canoe # 5 to a friend. He will apply the fiberglass and then take it to his shop to finish it.
      Photos of #4 and 5 can be seen on the Photo Page. Cypress Canoe and Bambotony Canoe.
      Arkansas Tony