Re: [Cedar Strip Canoes] File - Welcome

  • Kent
    Message 1 of 45 , Feb 13, 2013
      Thank you everyone for your comments on my canvas question.. It has been very educational. And helpful.
      ------------------------------

    • cedarstripcanoes@yahoogroups.com
      Message 45 of 45 , May 1 8:31 AM
        Hello everyone!

        Over the past few weeks we have had many
        new members join our group. On behalf of
        the owners/moderators, I want to take a
        this time and welcome all of you to the
        cedarstripcanoes group.

        This is a great group for exchanging ideas
        and info on the construction of strip built
        canoes, kayaks and other strip built craft.
        Please feel free to look around, check out
        the photo albums and files.

        If and when you feel the time is right,
        introduce yourselves and let us know a bit
        about you, where you are located, what you
        are building, have built, or would like to
        build, etc.

        At any rate, welcome to our little piece of
        the internet. Enjoy your stay with us,

        Owners/moderators cedarstripcanoes