strong back and saw horses

  • derenoncourtlionel
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11 6:06 PM
      Friends,

      I have nearly completed building my canoe. Yesterday I finished the gunwales. I am currently working on the seats and the decks. Hopefully the end is near.

      I have a strongly built 16 foot strong back and three home made saw horses that I would gladly share with anyone interested. I am in Louisville, KY and do not really have space to store them. I hate to see them destroyed in the rains that will be coming soon.

      Send me an email if interested and i will give further information on how to get here to get them.

      Lionel