Photo Manual

  • Oldmoore
    Message 1 of 716 , Oct 23, 2001
      If you haven't already done so, check out the
      Compumarine link. They have a fairly decent photo manual on
      the stripping technique for canoes and boats. Just be
      aware that some of their techniques may be a bit
      different from what some of the builders here are doing.
      Worth a look jist the same.--<br><br>--Don
      Message 716 of 716 , Mar 24, 2002