Re: wood strips?

  • jrsloan3
    Message 1 of 716 , Oct 1, 2001
      I just saw a TV feature on the new Diablo blade
      from Freud, which is narrow kerfed and laser-relieved
      with a choice of 24 or 40 teeth. I use a 7-1/4
      circular saw on my table saw to cut strips, because it
      puts more power to the wood in a 3/4" cut, and because
      I can get good, sharp narrow kerf blades for a
      reasonable price. <br>Also, the little blades don't waste so
      much wood as the bigger 10' blades do: the narrower
      kerf slices both skinnier kerfs and smaller sawdust.
      Message 716 of 716 , Mar 24, 2002